[Konversation-devel] Requested Feature

Nathaniel Dube thx8311 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 11:57:44 CET 2006

X-Chat and KVirc has this feature where instead of TABS for each window KVirc
for example has a tree on the left by default where as X-Chat you you have
the option.  I would like to see the same tree feature in Konversation.  I
get on a lot of networks and rooms at once and it over flows the bottom tabs.
I would like a tree option on the left then I can see more and have it better
organized.  I'm not saying make it the standard, just make it an option.

Thanks and nice software.
--
Nathaniel Dube
thx8311 at gmail.com