[Konversation-devel] Handling events / Hooks

Cristina Nunes cmnpt77 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 15:07:42 CET 2006

Good afternoon.

I've been using konversation for a couple of months now, and I must say I like
it. Even more when I realised you develop the scripts handling to use perl.

My question is (after searching for quite a while in your website): are there
any handlers for events or any way to create a script to run on event like a
hook in konversation? I didn't see it in the TODO list so, either this is
already implemented or nobody requested it.

Best regards,
Cristina