[Konversation-devel] [Fwd: Preparing for Konversation 0.20]

Eike Hein sho at eikehein.com
Sun Aug 20 05:15:52 CEST 2006

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Preparing for Konversation 0.20
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 05:14:28 +0200
From: Eike Hein <sho at eikehein.com>
To: kde-i18n-doc at kde.org

Hi guys,

I'd like to announce that Konversation, which is situated in
trunk/extragear/network, has now entered a message freeze in
preparation for the 0.20 release, which is scheduled for Au-
gust 31st, as per the release schedule:

http://konversation.kde.org/wiki/Release_Schedule

We have a substantial amount of string changes in this one
(mainly cleanup, consistency, niceness, however), so I'm
really sorry the timeframe is as tight as it is. We'll de-
finitely try to give you more time in the future.

The Konversation team would like to thank in advance any
translator who puts in his time and effort to make v0.20
a better application.

--- snip ---

--
Regards,