[Konversation-devel] Re: [Konversation-users] Konversation Handbook updated

Ismail Donmez ismail at kde.org.tr
Mon May 30 20:32:17 CEST 2005

Hi,
On Thursday 26 May 2005 01:31, Gary Cramblitt wrote:

> I've uploaded an HTML copy of the Handbook here:
>
> http://garycramblitt.home.comcast.net/oss/konvi-handbook/index.html
>
> Warning: 2.4 megabytes.  I removed all the credits since the styesheet for
> single web page didn't obfuscate the email addresses.  There are a few
> other anomalies caused by the stylesheet.   If something looks wrong and
> its systematic through the whole document, its probably because of the
> stylesheet.  Oh well.
>
> This is hosted on my personal website and my ISP limits total bandwidth per
> month, so it may become unavailable.
>
> Anyway, feedback welcome.
>
> Thanks

Very nice work Gary. Maybe you could add SSL support to features list at top
though its not that important. Also we don't do "Flood Protection" yet.

For the rest of the team starting tomorrow we will be in i18n/new feature
freeze. I will give 1 week to translators to catch up. And Hope to do a
release on June 7.

Best Regards,
ismail

--
They say people don't believe in heroes anymore