[Konversation-devel] Konversation Handbook updated

Gary Cramblitt garycramblitt at comcast.net
Wed May 25 03:42:08 CEST 2005

The Konvi Handbook has been updated in the SVN repository in preparation for
0.18 release.  Comments, suggestions, corrections welcome.  Please provide
feedback by this Saturday (28th), as I need the weekend to complete final
revisions by June 1st.

Everyone listed in the Konvi About screen, please check the Credits section
for proper spelling of your name and email address.  Is there anyone I
missed?  If you would rather not have your name or email published, please
let me know (name and email, or just name?).  Email addresses are obfuscated,
for example: wizbangprogrammer at kde dot org

Unfortunately, docs.kde.org is not up-to-date ATM, so there is no online
version to look at.  Perhaps someone can manage to build and upload
somewhere?

Thank you
--
Gary Cramblitt (aka PhantomsDad)