[Konversation-devel] Fwd: Re: Konversation 0.16 released

Ismail Donmez ismail at kde.org.tr
Thu Mar 24 18:00:55 CET 2005

Subject: Re: Konversation 0.16 released
Date: Thursday 24 March 2005 17:51
From: Joerg Reuter <jreuter at suse.de>
To: Ismail Donmez <ismail at kde.org.tr>
Cc: eisfuchs at tigress.com

On Thu, Mar 24, 2005 at 08:51:50AM +0200, Ismail Donmez wrote:
> After months of development Konversation is proud to announce release of
> Konversation 0.16 .

Yay! Unfortunately it is too late for SUSE LINUX 9.3, however
you will find the SUSE LINUX packages as usual at
	ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/people/jreuter/konversation/
after they've been synced from the staging server to the actual
FTP server (within the next two hours, I hope.)

Best regards,
	Joerg

--
Joerg Reuter                                    http://yaina.de/jreuter
And I make my way to where the warm scent of soil fills the evening air.