[Konversation-devel] Re: Konversation 0.16 release schedule

Nathaniel W. Turner nate at houseofnate.net
Mon Mar 21 15:14:35 CET 2005

On Sunday 20 March 2005 02:29 am, Ismail Donmez wrote:
> I'd like to get Konversation 0.16 release out next week [....]

If nobody has fixed the createPackage script yet, this would be a good time to
do so, or to find Yet Another Tarball Packaging Script (blergh), lest konvi
0.16 be shipped without any i18n.  I don't think I'm going to have time to
look at this too closely, but I thought I should raise the issue again in
case it had been forgotten.

Cheers,
nate

--