[Konversation-devel] Introduction

Sebastian Sariego Benítez segfault at kde.cl
Sat Jan 15 11:53:30 CET 2005

Hi to all the Konversation Devel Team, I'm Sebastian Sariego Benítez, im from
Chile and i'm 18 years old, i'm a Graphic Designer (with no title), and i
want to enter to the konversation team (if is possible),  i've already make 2
themes for Konversation and 1 Alternative Image Set for the tabs, look for
the screenshots:
The First Shot:
Is for the Nuvola Theme:
http://ktown.kde.cl/~segfault/nuvola.png
and a KDE-Look.org submission for the download:
http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=19711
--
The Second Shot:
Is for the Crystal Theme: