[Konversation-devel] konversation - an IRC-client for KDE Enquiry

Dean G. Connell enigma at unixforce.com
Mon Dec 20 14:11:05 CET 2004

I tried to use bugs.kde.org but it didn't give me konversation as an
application.  I didn't realize you could do multiple servers with the same
session.  That does put a kink in things.  I'm used to having a single msg
window in mirc because it takes so much time to change tabs when you have
multiple conversations.  I just hit my tab key and respond to them all,
with all messages coming into my message window.

Perhaps it could be set to copy the query to the current window only for
incoming messages that came from the same server as the window you are in?
What would happen now if I was in a channel on one server, and typed /msg
xxxx and that nick existed on two servers I was connected to?  I just love
complicating love.  Either way, thanks to all of you for a great irc
client.

Dean Connell