konsole as terminal engine for developer oriented serial port terminal

Kurt Hindenburg kurt.hindenburg at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 00:01:08 BST 2023

Hi there are a number of other apps that use konsolepart.  Most if not all use Qt/KDE as well.
If you go to https://invent.kde.org/explore/projects and type in some of them, it will show you some code (konversation, Kate, kdevelop, konqueror, dolphin).  There is also code in Konsole that shows you how.

 Kurt

https://lxr.kde.org/search?%21v=kf5-qt5&_filestring=&_string=konsolepart

https://invent.kde.org/utilities/konsole/-/tree/master/src/tests?ref_type=heads