Interested in doing a little work documenting the plugin system

Adrian Edwards adrian at adriancedwards.com
Sat Dec 17 22:05:30 GMT 2022

Hello Konsole mailing list!

I was directed here from the KDE Development matrix room because i'm
interested in developing (or at least trying to develop) a plugin to
allow users to autofill their passwords from Bitwarden into Konsole.
After looking around a few places (such as some of the issues on KDE
Invent/Gitlab where the plugin system was created, the Konsole manual,
and various google searches) I haven't been able to find much
documentation on the process for creating a plugin and was told some
people here (Tomaz specifically) might have some laying around.

Even if I never end up finishing my plugin, I figured I could at least
recording what I learn throughout the process, or otherwise move the
documentation forward in a mostly-helpful direction, especially as
someone who is basically completely fresh to this codebase and community.

Looking forward to potentially contributing!
Adrian