D21301: Add a TerminalHeader when using splits

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue May 21 15:09:38 BST 2019

ngraham added a reviewer: VDG.
ngraham added a comment.

  It's on my to-do list today. I took a look and here are some initial comments:

  - The button next to the close button needs a tooltip because its icon doesn't make it obvious what it does. Maybe a better icon too, like `zoom-in` or `view-fullscreen`
  - Once in zoomed/maximized mode, it's not obvious how to get out of it
  - Might wanna add a horizontal line under the menubar to separate it from the split views' headerbars

REPOSITORY
  R319 Konsole

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D21301