D21055: Highlight lines coming into view when scrolling

Mariusz Glebocki noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu May 16 02:45:28 BST 2019

mglb added a comment.

  Maybe like this?
  F6826289: out.gif <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6826289>
  Fading out solves additional use cases:

  - something sometimes outputs always the same line (debug message) to a terminal. Does it spams the line in a loop right now, or I'm looking at previous lines? (for this the feature would need to work for new lines too)
  - Repeated scrolling is distinguishable

  With indicator on a side instead of full lines animation should be lightweight.

  For a search, or bigger jumps in general, semi-smooth scroll (like 0→50 scroll above, but faster) could be nice (or annoying, I'm not sure yet). But thats something for separate and independent feature.

REPOSITORY
  R319 Konsole

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D21055