D21124: Allow configuration of the Splitter Size

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri May 10 16:57:32 BST 2019

ngraham requested changes to this revision.
ngraham added a comment.

  Hmm, I'm not sure it makes sense to have this be configurable. I think it would make more sense to fix the High DPI case so it's more than a single pixel wide for those users, and then either make the splitter itself visually wider by default (-1), or else give it a wider drag area even if it remains visually thin (+1).

REPOSITORY
  R319 Konsole

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D21124