D17267: Don't duplicate the tabs when Spliting the View

Alex Olshansky noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu May 9 00:33:59 BST 2019

aolshansky added a comment.

  Thanks for reply. I did try the new behavior and it seriously ruins my workflow, but I do understand why this was patched and approved. Unfortunately I don't have the skills to help with patches, but I would be happy to reward a developer with time/skills that would be willing to bring back the old (mirroring) behavior as an option. Does any mechanism exist to put a bounty on a wanted feature?

REPOSITORY
  R319 Konsole

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D17267