D20816: [WIP] Configure Konsole dialog GUI redesign

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun May 5 19:36:43 BST 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  So close from my perspective! Just two more little things I noticed:

INLINE COMMENTS

> MainWindow.cpp:745
>
> -    auto tabBarSettings = new TabBarSettings(settingsDialog);
> -    settingsDialog->addPage(tabBarSettings,
> -                            i18nc("@title Preferences page name", "TabBar"),
> -                            QStringLiteral("system-run"));
> +    const QString tabBarPageName = i18nc("@title Preferences page name", "TabBar");
> +    auto tabBarPage = new KPageWidgetItem(new TabBarSettings(confDialog), tabBarPageName);

While you're at it, let's change this to the grammatically correct string "Tab Bar".

> TabBarSettings.ui:288
> +       <property name="text">
> +        <string>Show tab bar:</string>
> +       </property>

Probably just "Show:" is fine here, since the whole page is about the tab bar.

REPOSITORY
  R319 Konsole

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D20816