D20115: Re enable move tab left / right via keyboard shortcuts

Maximilian Schiller noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Mar 30 03:02:30 GMT 2019

mschiller added a comment.

  Just tried this patch and it seems to work just fine for me.

INLINE COMMENTS

> ViewManager.cpp:206
>
> -    action = new QAction(i18nc("@action Shortcut entry", "Move Tab Right"), this);
> +    action = new QAction(i18nc("@action Shortcut entry", "Move Right Terminal"), this);
>      collection->setDefaultShortcut(action, Konsole::ACCEL + Qt::SHIFT + Konsole::RIGHT);

"Focus Right Terminal" would be more consistent

> ViewManager.cpp:249
> +    action = new QAction(i18nc("@action Shortcut entry", "Move tab to the right"), this);
> +    collection->addAction(QStringLiteral("restore-other-terminals"), action);
> +    collection->setDefaultShortcut(action, Qt::CTRL + Qt::ALT + Qt::Key_Right);

restore-other-terminal should be something like "move-tab-right"

> ViewManager.cpp:256
> +    action = new QAction(i18nc("@action Shortcut entry", "Move tab to the left"), this);
> +    collection->addAction(QStringLiteral("restore-other-terminals"), action);
> +    collection->setDefaultShortcut(action, Qt::CTRL + Qt::ALT + Qt::Key_Left);

Same here. Also if multiple actions have the same name you can only configure the last one in the shortcut config dialog.

REPOSITORY
  R319 Konsole

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D20115