D19266: Fix "Draw intense colors in bold font" feature

Ashur Soro noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Mar 12 16:15:45 GMT 2019

ashursoro added a comment.

  In D19266#429513 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D19266#429513>, @mglb wrote:

  > https://fonts.google.com/specimen/IBM+Plex+Mono this one?
  >  F6686119: Screenshot_2019-03-12-10-01-23.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6686119>
  >
  > It works with base font (IBM Plex Mono). IBM Plex Mono Light/Medium/... do not work because they are separate fonts, each with only one weight.

  Correct, that is the font family, but I am using the ttf-ibm-plex package from official Arch Linux repo which also include the "Text" variant. Can be found here: IBM GitHub <https://github.com/IBM/plex/tree/master/IBM-Plex-Sans/fonts/complete/ttf>

  I prefer the Text style because it is slightly thicker than the regular. Is this QT related issue then? For testing purposes, I tested with Gnome Terminal and Bold would **work** if I choose IBM Plex Sans Text as my font!

REPOSITORY
  R319 Konsole

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D19266