D17742: Clean up content rect in TerminalDisplay

Martin Tobias Holmedahl Sandsmark noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Mar 2 19:54:25 GMT 2019

sandsmark added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> hindenburg wrote in TerminalDisplay.cpp:1614
> Did you mean to change contentsRect() to rect()?    rect() doesn't appear to take into account the scrollbar

hmm, the only difference between rect() and contentsRect() should be whether it takes into account the margins, I think? Not sure why it would impact the scrollbar.

> hindenburg wrote in TerminalDisplay.cpp:2035
> Was the old code having 2 contentsRect().left()  a mistake?

yeah, I think it worked mostly by accident (I don't think many people use explicit extra margin), and I can't see why you would want to remove it twice.

REPOSITORY
  R319 Konsole

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D17742