D19482: Fix-ish scrollbar background with Qt Fusion style

Martin Tobias Holmedahl Sandsmark noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Mar 2 19:09:17 GMT 2019

sandsmark created this revision.
sandsmark added reviewers: Konsole, hindenburg, tcanabrava.
sandsmark added a project: Konsole.
sandsmark requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  The "standard"/fallback Fusion style for Qt uses QStyleHelper::backgroundColor() to determine if the scrollbar is drawn on has a dark background. QStyleHelper::backgroundColor() handles scrollbars differently from everything else, and tries to get the palette of the parent widget, and then gets the QPalette::Base color of that (that probably makes sense for someone other than me).

  I think the scrollbar in the Qt Fusion style has way too low contrast in the first place, but this way we should at least invoke the right code in qfusionstyle, so it can't blame konsole for it.

TEST PLAN
  Break with gdb at qfusionstyle.cpp:2539, verify that isDarkBg is true.

REPOSITORY
  R319 Konsole