D17374: Profile shortcuts switch profile instead of opening new tab

Thiago Macieira noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jun 5 19:01:38 BST 2019

thiago added a comment.

  Is anyone working on the ability to open a new profile? I ask this because I had a shortcut assigned to open a root shell (Ctrl+Alt+R) and was quite surprised to find out that it didn't work anynore with no way to get it back. This is not the same as opening a new tab and switching profiles, since that won't change the command that was started.

  Please re-add the feature to open a new shell. Please make the key assignments in the user's config that opened new sessions still open new sessions. You can add new shortcuts for switching profiles, but they should not inherit the existing shortcuts.

REPOSITORY
  R319 Konsole

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D17374