D17643: Multiple Splits per Tab

Tomaz Canabrava noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jan 25 09:11:01 GMT 2019

tcanabrava added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> hindenburg wrote in Shortcut_p.h:40
> Is this related to the splits?

not really, but the changes where needed to make split resizing work

> hindenburg wrote in ViewContainer.cpp:440
> So the tab right click menu no longer has 'Read Only' - do you plan on fixing this before this is committed?

Yes and no: the read only should apply to a TerminalDisplay, if it's in the Tab does it make sense to apply to all of the TerminalDisplays or just to the currently focused one? I'll add it to the context menu for the TerminalDisplay.

> hindenburg wrote in ViewManager.cpp:344
> ?

there's no notion of 'nextContainer' anymore, so I commented that out. I need to see if the call is userfull at all or remove.

REPOSITORY
  R319 Konsole

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D17643