D17643: Multiple Splits per Tab

Kurt Hindenburg noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jan 17 14:45:18 GMT 2019

hindenburg added a comment.

  In D17643#395164 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D17643#395164>, @tcanabrava wrote:

  > I just tested here:
  >
  > - if you detach the *focused terminal*, it takes the size of the old window, ie (bigger than it was)
  > - if you detach the *current tab*, it takes the tab of the old window (should be the same size)
  >
  >   which one are you hitting? which one do you think it's wrong?
  >
  >   you want the detached *focused terminal* to keep the same size after detached?

  1 - Regardless of how many splits you have in a tab, when you detach it, it should be same size as original window.  So a tab w/ splits should act just like a tab w/o splits when detaching.
  2 - I can't detach a non focus tab that has other tabs w/ splits (using tab right click menu) - when I try, the tab w/ splits gets detached.

REPOSITORY
  R319 Konsole

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D17643