T10243: Some KDE applications could use better icons

Sandro Knauß noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jan 2 23:32:40 GMT 2019

knauss added a comment.

  About mentioned pim icon (Kontact, KOrganizer Calendar):

  - The oxygen icon for Kontact looks like what I have in mind of kontact. It gives me a bundle of pim applications. The breeze one it overlaying each other, so you can only see the email one. that is not clear what it mention here.
  - Please give more information where "KOrganizer Calendar" icon is used and is there a difference between the KOrganizer icon and the KOrganzier Calendar Icon? For me the Oxygen lcon looks like an icon, that should be used for "KOrganizer Reminder Daemon", the breeze one looks like the icon for KOrganzier.

  Because so far I only know of "KOrganizer Reminder Daemon", and KAlarm in Systray.

  F6521495: Screenshot_20190103_001756.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6521495>

  And the mentioned "KOrganizer Calendar" icon is used where? I only found it to be uesed in the configuration dialog of Kontact. All other occurences uses a monochrome icon for KOrganizer.

  F6521505: Screenshot_20190103_002336.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6521505>

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/T10243