D17814: Added button to close the tab individually

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jan 1 23:46:03 GMT 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  For now the default can remain none, but I recommend we change the default to show a close button--if not in this patch, then in another one.

  We are currently working on harmonizing the appearance and behavior of tabs throughout KDE software (T10233 <https://phabricator.kde.org/T10233>) and closable tabs needs close buttons. It's one of the ways that the tab communicates to the user that it's closable. Other KDE apps with closable tabs (Dolphin, Kate, KDevelop, Okteta, Okular) all have close buttons shown on their tabs. Konsole should too.

REPOSITORY
  R319 Konsole

BRANCH
  master