D19266: Fix "Draw intense colors in bold font" feature

Mariusz Glebocki noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Feb 24 08:29:36 GMT 2019

mglb added a comment.

  Depends on your opinion. As for me:

  - It is nice that we get all possible information about what an user selected in the font dialog - we can remove/change things we don't need/support.
  - The style name allows for most precise (afaik) style specification. Technically, there can exist two styles, with the same weight, stretch, etc, but different glyphs. However, Qt should unset styleName after manual change of particular style properties. It doesn't, so we need to do it manually (this can be considered the problem to which the patch is a workaround).

  If you just mean "does this fix that bug" - yes.

REPOSITORY
  R319 Konsole

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D19266