D16837: Persist after closing last tab when running in background mode

Kurt Hindenburg noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Feb 12 03:39:18 GMT 2019

hindenburg added a comment.

  In D16837#410242 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D16837#410242>, @EspadaV8 wrote:

  > Any update on having this reviewed? If it's unlikely to make it into Konsole would it be possible to still get a review of the code since I'm curious if it could be improved in any way. I was thinking too that this could be added as either checkbox option or as an extra command line parameter if having it as the default behaviour wasn't wanted.

  I'm a bit behind w/ reviewing patches ATM.  If this only works when using --background-mode then perhaps another cmd line option.  I don't see anything obviously wrong w/ the code.  I'm not absolutely against this if you want to work on it more.  The current behavior can't change.

REPOSITORY
  R319 Konsole

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D16837