D18735: Improve built-in line/block characters drawing

Mariusz Glebocki noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Feb 10 00:54:37 GMT 2019

mglb added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> sandsmark wrote in LineBlockCharacters.cpp:449
> maybe a comment to show which is which? in case of future debugging.

I've added comments with respective characters and swapped 3rd and 4th field, so the character name/description is almost directly seen in first three fields

> sandsmark wrote in TerminalDisplay.cpp:761
> no idea what these types are, isn't the first one just a bool? auto feels unnecessary (and I'm allergic to auto).

The thing to do here is to store some values using getters, and restore them later using respective setters. `const auto` is nice in such cases - types are not important, as the variables should not be touched. However, there were no `const`, so this was not so obvious.
Anyway, changed first one to `bool`.

REPOSITORY
  R319 Konsole

REVISION DETAIL