D18606: [RFC]Close tab on middle mouse button event

Martin Tobias Holmedahl Sandsmark noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Feb 8 21:05:30 GMT 2019

sandsmark added a comment.

  > What about hidding the tab, showing kmessagewidget "Tab xxx closed. undo" + timeout, and really closing the tab after the timeout? Works well on web/mobiles.

  I can't stand it tbh., either the notification covers up stuff, or I don't manage to hit the undo button in time. Just hitting enter or escape to confirm or cancel is easier for something that's exceptional (i. e. doesn't usually happen).

  If there was a confirmation dialog every time you closed a tab it would be different, but that's why we track the running process.

REPOSITORY
  R319 Konsole

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D18606