D17814: Added button to close the tab individually

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Feb 4 15:48:07 GMT 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  From my perspective yes, but now I can't apply it cleanly on current master either (or rather, I can't cleanly merge master into it):

    $  (arcpatch-D17814) git pull --rebase origin master
    From git://anongit.kde.org/konsole
     * branch              master     -> FETCH_HEAD
    First, rewinding head to replay your work on top of it...
    Applying: Added button to close the tab individually
    Using index info to reconstruct a base tree...
    M       src/ViewContainer.cpp
    M       src/settings/TabBarSettings.ui
    M       src/settings/konsole.kcfg
    Falling back to patching base and 3-way merge...
    Auto-merging src/settings/konsole.kcfg
    Auto-merging src/settings/TabBarSettings.ui
    CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in src/settings/TabBarSettings.ui
    Auto-merging src/ViewContainer.cpp
    error: Failed to merge in the changes.

  @marssola can you rebase on current master?

  Also it would be nice to get @hindenburg's blessing too.