D20466: Rework scrollback settings

Kurt Hindenburg noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Apr 13 22:13:03 BST 2019

hindenburg added a comment.

  In D20466#448806 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D20466#448806>, @mglb wrote:

  > After thinking about scrollback a bit more I think history file path AND scrollback size should go to global settings. Does anyone use different profiles with different history sizes, or change size just for current session

  I don't recall anyone asking for it although I'm rather surprised no one has.  You can still change a session temporarily.  If these go in the profile dialog, they should be profile specific.  I'm not convinced either way really other than having scrollback settings in two dialogs is likely not great.

REPOSITORY
  R319 Konsole

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D20466