D20466: Rework scrollback settings

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Apr 11 18:02:19 BST 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  +1 for moving the setting closer to where it's actually used. That's always a good idea. I would bring back the actual paths though. In fact, maybe we should //only// show the actual paths:

    (o) /tmp/
    ( ) /home/tcanabrava/.cache/konsole/

  Also, if changing this setting still requires restarting Konsole to make it take effect, I would recommend showing a KMessageWidget with that information and a "Restart Konsole" button anytime the setting is changed.

REPOSITORY
  R319 Konsole

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D20466