D20466: Rework scrollback settings

Tomaz Canabrava noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Apr 11 13:50:18 BST 2019

tcanabrava created this revision.
Herald added a project: Konsole.
Herald added a subscriber: konsole-devel.
tcanabrava requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Settings scrollbar is split in two different panels,
  half of it in "Profile", half of it in "Settings".
  the majority of the settings are in profile, while in
  settings we can only configure where the profile will
  save the temporary file.

  While one is local and another is global, I belive that
  this is a bad UX: one should not need to jump thru different
  dialogs to configure related preferences.

  Now everything is in Profile configuration. that lead to
  a code reduction of more than half, and also added maintenability.

  Next: per-profile settings for the temporary file.

REPOSITORY
  R319 Konsole

BRANCH
  clean_history_save_path