D20115: Re enable move tab left / right via keyboard shortcuts

Tomaz Canabrava noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Apr 10 09:29:50 BST 2019

tcanabrava added a comment.

  In D20115#447125 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D20115#447125>, @hindenburg wrote:

  > In D20115#447119 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D20115#447119>, @hindenburg wrote:
  >
  > > The one issue I have, if you open just one tab and press the move left/right I get C for 'move right' and D for 'move left" echoed on the terminal.  They go away when I open another terminal and don't appear to return even if I close all but one.
  >

  > ON master w/o this patch, I still get the CD echoing  on all the tabs when I try the shortcuts.  So maybe it is something else.  Is anyone else seeing this issue?

  Probably it's the fact that I'm enabling the tab shortcut only if there's more than one tab. when it's disabling, the shortcut will not go thru the action event, and thus will be send to the terminal emulator.
  that's not relevant for this patch, though. then I ask you to accept this one and I'll look into the bug in master.

REPOSITORY
  R319 Konsole

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D20115