D20115: Re enable move tab left / right via keyboard shortcuts

Kurt Hindenburg noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Apr 10 02:24:04 BST 2019

hindenburg added a comment.

  The one issue I have, if you open just one tab and press the move left/right I get C for 'move right' and D for 'move left" echoed on the terminal.  They go away when I open another terminal and don't appear to return even if I close all but one.

  Don't worry too much about the minor nitpicks.

INLINE COMMENTS

> ViewContainer.cpp:578
> +
> +void TabbedViewContainer::moveTabLeft()
> +{

empty space at end - minor

> ViewContainer.cpp:593
> +}
> \ No newline at end of file

minor nitpick that doesn't have to fix now - make sure there are newlines at end of files.

REPOSITORY
  R319 Konsole

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D20115