D20224: Implement saving sessions recursively

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Apr 8 14:33:17 BST 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  This seems to fix the issue I started having recently where Konsole crashes at logout and then opens as a big white window on login after session restoration.

INLINE COMMENTS

> MainWindow.h:68
>      MainWindow();
> -
>      /**

Unnecessary whitespace change

> ViewManager.cpp:910
>
> -        if (session == nullptr) {
> -            qWarning() << "Unable to load session with id" << id;
> -            // Force a creation of a default session below
> -            ids.clear();
> -            break;
> -        }
> +    for (const auto w : splitterWidgets) {
> +        const auto widgetJsonObject = w.toObject();

`w` isn't a very descriptive variable name :)

> ViewManager.cpp:984
>          if (i.value()->sessionId() == sessionId) {
> -            TabbedViewContainer *container = activeContainer();
> -            if (container != nullptr) {
> -                container->setCurrentWidget(i.key());
> -            }
> +            //TODO: I need to test if this selects the tab widget
> +            // and shows the split that has this TerminalDisplay.

TODOs written in the first person are weird. Who is "I"?

Also we should probably just fix this (if possible) rather than adding a new TODO to the code.

> ViewSplitter.h:55
>      explicit ViewSplitter(QWidget *parent = nullptr);
> -
>      /**

Unnecessary whitespace change

> main.cpp:69
>  {
> +
>      // Check if any of the arguments makes it impossible to re-use an existing process.

Unnecessary whitespace change

REPOSITORY
  R319 Konsole

REVISION DETAIL