D20224: [WIP] Implement saving sessions recursively

Tomaz Canabrava noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Apr 4 14:38:11 BST 2019

tcanabrava added a comment.

  I'll remove the debugs / message handlers as soon as everything is working. but it's one of the fastest ways for me to keep the debug messages between runs so I can understand what's wrong.
  the session is correctly saved, and the SessionManager correctly loads all the sessions back, the ViewManager however is broken on load. that's what I'm debugging now. so even tougth we don't display any terminal, they are up and running.

REPOSITORY
  R319 Konsole

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D20224