D15295: [konsole]: proper fix for a crash-on-exit

Martin Tobias Holmedahl Sandsmark noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Oct 14 17:17:09 BST 2018

sandsmark added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> ViewSplitter.cpp:46
> +    // be certain if _containers is still valid.
> +    foreach (const auto container, _containers) {
> +        unregisterContainer(container);

why a foreach instead of a normal for (foo : bar) {}?

and I'm a bit allergic to auto, I don't know what container is without opening viewsplitter.h. but that's a personal preference.

> ViewSplitter.h:185
>  private:
>      QList<TabbedViewContainer *> _containers;
>      bool _recursiveSplitting;

change this to a QPointer while you're at it, and maybe add some null checks, so we can avoid similar issues in the future.

REPOSITORY
  R319 Konsole

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D15295