D16198: add support for dimming the colors when losing focus

Martin Tobias Holmedahl Sandsmark noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Oct 14 17:05:00 BST 2018

sandsmark created this revision.
sandsmark added reviewers: hindenburg, Konsole.
Herald added a project: Konsole.
Herald added a subscriber: konsole-devel.
sandsmark requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  pretty vital (at least for me) if one doesn't have compositing.

  we can't use the normal QPalette::Inactive because of color schemes, but I made the new scrollbar color code follow the same dimming colors.

TEST PLAN
  tested with and without compositing, with and without scrollbar, and dark and light color schemes.

REPOSITORY
  R319 Konsole

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D16198