D16134: Secure history file

Tomaz Canabrava noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Oct 13 10:11:12 BST 2018

tcanabrava added a comment.

  In D16134#342047 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D16134#342047>, @langbeck wrote:

  > I asked @frederico to run in an old notebook that he has with a Celeron u2300 1.2GHz running Debian Buster.
  >  He used `find` in its home folder to test. After some time I asked him to scroll back and forth and tell if he noticed any difference.
  >  Apparently he did not found any noticeable difference.

  As this is a change that *can* have some speed bumps, can you change the review to accept a option to enable / disable, so we can test and quickly disable if needed, and if this is proven not to cause data loss / speed loses, we remove the option in the future?

REPOSITORY
  R319 Konsole

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D16134