D15915: Antialias line drawing characters

Peter Braun noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Oct 13 10:08:05 BST 2018

pbraun added a comment.

  I tried a few more things. Unfortunately i've not been able to get rid of the blurriness, even when shifting by 0.5 pixels. To avoid the ugly artifacts i'm now only using antialiasing to draw the rounded corner characters and shift them by 1 pixel. It's still not pretty though:

  F6326487: Screenshot_20181013_105759.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6326487>

  Also, i will enable this only when the antialiasing() property is set. Let me know what you think. Alternatively we could also revert this change and live with the ugly but at least sharp corners on smaller font sizes.

REPOSITORY
  R319 Konsole

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D15915