D12238: Use libc's wcwidth() instead of own function

Mariusz Glebocki noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon May 21 20:29:26 UTC 2018

mglb abandoned this revision.
mglb added a comment.

  In D12238#265043 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D12238#265043>, @hindenburg wrote:

  > On my FreeBSD, the width tests fail 20000-10 actual 1, expected 2

  Thanks for the info. I did a quick research and looks like width data is not provided for code points above 0xffff since FreeBSD 11 (it defaults to 1, or -1 when code point is not assigned). This is obviously not acceptable.

  I am abandoning this revision. I'll generate width data from Unicode 10 and UTS#51 v5, and create a new review request.

REPOSITORY
  R319 Konsole

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D12238