D12551: Prevent invalid image array indexing

Mariusz Glebocki noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu May 10 00:38:34 UTC 2018

mglb added a comment.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: konsole-devel.

  I've tried with custom and default konsole config, zsh with powerline as the shell. I don't have any additional space other than the area which is too narrow to be used as text column and part of the scrollbar. But those are normally there. I've tried displaying long text lines and long text lines + window scaling. TerminalCenter and TerminalMargin also works as in master.

REPOSITORY
  R319 Konsole

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D12551