D12529: Paste dropped files and folders as text by default

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed May 2 20:25:47 UTC 2018

ngraham added a comment.

  In D12529#257419 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D12529#257419>, @abetts wrote:

  > I like this idea too. I wanted to ask, however, for extra evidence of this behavior. Maybe from other OSs. I would like us to have some good backing for the future, in case other people object. Only a procedural request.

  The behavior I'm proposing to use as the default for Konsole is already the default for:

  - GNOME Terminal
  - XFCE Terminal
  - Terminator
  - ElementaryOS's Terminal
  - macOS Terminal
  - Windows command prompt
  - Window PowerShell

  Konsole is the outlier here. This patch does not //remove// the feature; it only turns it off by default. People who like it can still turn it on and use it.

REPOSITORY
  R319 Konsole

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D12529