D11258: Default to show tab bar only when needed

Roman Gilg noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Mar 13 10:10:20 UTC 2018

romangg added a comment.

  In D11258#224490 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D11258#224490>, @ahmadsamir wrote:

  > This change is about the "tab bar" not the "menu bar".

  Right, @hindenburg and @ngraham were talking about the **menu** bar, which is probably not shown in the screenshot because @broulik was using the menu in window decoration button.

  I'm against this change here because it makes tab functionality more difficult to discover (through the menu). When there is a tab bar at the bottom it's obvious that you can open another tab through some means. In the screenshot it looks better without the tab bar though, that's for sure (although we normally still have window frames as default, don't we?).

REPOSITORY
  R319 Konsole

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D11258