D10935: Konsole: Use KMessageWidget in TerminalDisplay

Joshua Noack noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Mar 11 17:01:15 UTC 2018

jnoack added a comment.

  In D10935#223341 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D10935#223341>, @ach wrote:

  > Other apps (dolphin, kmail) use the 'cross on red bg' button in the upper right corner to close the msg.
  >
  > I think that is much more intuitive and consistent (and shorter) than having a 'close'  URL in the ever changing text formulations like 'Please click _here_' or '_Dismiss_' or ...
  >
  > If you want I can submit a proper bug for this.

  I initially tried that, but when the close button has been pressed there's no way to bring back the message widget without creating a new one unless I missed something?
  Go readonly -> Dismiss via close button -> Undo readonly -> Make readonly -> no message widget visible since it has been closed and not hidden.

REPOSITORY
  R319 Konsole

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D10935