D12968: Remove triplicated code

Tomaz Canabrava noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jun 13 16:27:06 UTC 2018

tcanabrava added a comment.

  > Having a Konsole open and then logging off your desktop; when you log back in, the Konsole should be restored

  I found the code that deals with that:

    void restoreSession(Application &app)
    {
        int n = 1;
        while (KMainWindow::canBeRestored(n)) {
            app.newMainWindow()->restore(n++);
        }
    }

  and I'v tried to debug it but I failed to find the place that created the session while restoring. It's probabely calling SessionManager::createSession directly instead of requesting a new session from the ViewManager.
  if you have time to help me find the incorrect call I'll be grateful as I'v spend quite a lot of time trying to find it

REPOSITORY
  R319 Konsole

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D12968