[Feature request] -T option

Jan Kaifer kaifer741 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 22:27:25 BST 2018

Hey,
this is probably not the best way to post a feature request but I have
found just this mailing list and official site for bug reports. I'm sorry
about that.

I use a tiling window manager and I need to start a few scripts in konsole
or simply start konsole alone in floating mode. I'm supposed to do it using
window's xproperties. But konsole has no option for changing class nor
title. Almost all other terminals have an option for changing at least the
title and I believe that this feature won't add much complexity and will
have a huge benefit.
Again sorry for spamming this mailing list and thanks for reading.
Jan Kaifer

PS: There is an option -p that can probably do magical things but I was not
able to find any documentation for that option so I suggest that this
option is mostly for internal use inside KDE ecosystem.