D13882: Use QTabBar: drop tons of code

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jul 17 14:47:43 BST 2018

ngraham added a comment.

  Well done. You fixed one of my biggest annoyances with Konsole: the high precision required to re-order tabs without detaching them. I feel like the size of the dead zone could be increased even a bit more, but this implementation is already radically better then what we had before. Kudos!

  All the other issues I found before are fixed now. However I found a new one: When I first open Konsole, there's a gray line going down the window that contstrains the text:

  F6113997: Weird line.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6113997>

  The issue disappears if I resize the window at all or add a new tab.

REPOSITORY
  R319 Konsole

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D13882