D13854: Return the default ColorScheme in case of a failure

Tomaz Canabrava noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jul 2 16:57:17 BST 2018

tcanabrava created this revision.
Restricted Application added a project: Konsole.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: konsole-devel.
tcanabrava requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  There's no point in returning null if we have a default
  and we would check for null and query for the default
  in all cases that we used it.

  Export the private header ColorScheme

  It's going to be used from Parts and App

  Add ColorScheme() to the Profile

  The profile used to hold the ColorScheme name, but if you
  want to query for the ColorScheme you had to call ViewManager
  but there's a class ColorSchemeManager that ViewManager used to call

  Just make things simple:

  - Profile has a colorScheme that it queries from the ColorSchemeManager
  - Use profile->colorScheme() when you wanna something from the

  colorScheme at the profile.

REPOSITORY
  R319 Konsole

BRANCH